On Discovering Self

"Walk in Peace... Learn from Nature... Find Yourself...
"

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On Completing My BushclassUSA Outing #1

    After spending several weekends in a row over the holidays, teaching myself what it would take to build a large debris shelter, I decided it was time to take a break. As part of my quest to complete my Basic BushclassUSA Certification, I need to complete five outings. One of them has to be an overnight. I would gladly do all of them as overnights if I could, but there is just never enough time, or the weather will not cooperate, or there are some other obligations. But I did get the chance to get in my first outing and I did it with my good friend and bush buddy, Christian. We had a really great time and I got a chance to try some interesting video techniques and we had a great adventure. So here is a video of our expedition. I hope my friends, that you enjoy it.


   Now I have just four more outings to go, and I think they are all going to be fun. The weather is getting warmer, and the snow is melting and there are lots of things to try. I encourage you all to get out and enjoy all of what nature has to offer this time of year. Happy Exploring...

No comments:

Post a Comment